Our social media packages for business can help you utilize social media marketing and take advantage of the many benefits social networks have to offer for businesses. We know that ‘social’ is important for your business, that’s why we have designed our social media packages to give you results given the low cost.
Who should use our social media packages? Our packages are best suited for any businesses that want to create or enhance their social presence but don’t have the time to do it or don’t want to spend a too much to get good results. Our job is to manage your reputation in the social world so that you have more time to grow your business.
- Our gold package is ideal for business start-ups or small businesses that have a limited budget but want to take advantage of social media to promote their brand, product and services at affordable prices.
- Our platinum package is ideal for small to medium organizations that want to completely outsource their social media presence to experts and monitor their brand reputation.
- Our platinum package is ideal for medium to large organizations that want to completely outsource their social media presence to experts and monitor their brand reputation.
For all our social media packages we guarantee minimum monthly results, there are no set-up fees or long-term contracts and you can stop anytime you want without any penalty fees.
- High-quality postings – We will create the postings based on the content you have on your website and from related websites with the purpose of generating social media shares and interactions.
- Finding new targeted followers – We will discuss your business objectives and adjust our social media campaigns to be aligned with your goals. We don’t just try to increase your followers but we aim in finding new followers that matter and add value to your business.
- Business page optimization – Before starting our campaigns we will optimize your social media pages for maximum exposure and visibility.
- Spam Monitoring (Gold) – There are a lot of spammers in social media and we will ensure that these stay away from your pages and accounts.
- Reputation Management (Gold) – We will monitor your social world and inform you about brand mentions that need your attention.
- Social Media Competitor Analysis (Gold) – We will perform a detailed analysis of how your competitors are using social media marketing.
- Monthly progress report – At the end of each month you will get a progress report with all the details concerning your campaigns.
- Take advantage of Twitter’s 320M active users to promote your brand, drive traffic to your website and get established as an influencer in your niche.
- Promoted Tweets
- Use Facebook advertising to spread the word about your brand, products or services. Suitable for all types of businesses, FB Ads can drive traffic, generate leads and increase website conversions.
- Promoted FB Posts
- LinkedIn is the ultimate social network for professionals and a useful social media marketing tool, especially for B-2-B and service providers.
- LinkedIn Promoted Posts
- Business Page Optimization – Before running any paid Social Media campaigns, we will optimize your business pages based on best standards and practices.
- Conversion Tracking Setup – To evaluate the success of any campaign it is important to have the right metrics and our first step is to make sure that we can correctly and accurately track the performance of your ads.
- Campaign Optimization – Throughout the month we will run a number of tests to optimize your campaigns and ads and increase the ROI.
- Find new customers
- Spread the word about your products and services
- Brand recognition & Trust
- Advertise your business, products or services
- Create a community and loyal following
- It’s good for SEO
If you want an expert to update your social media pages with high quality content and get new followers organically, then choose one of our social media packages.
If you want to run paid Ads on any social network and maximize your ROI, then choose one of our social media advertising packages.
If you want a combination of both, then contact us and our experts will create a package that is aligned with your business goals and budget.