The goal of the Marketing Internship Program at Acusync is to provide an opportunity for real world application of marketing concepts and digital marketing practices learned in the academic environment. Secondarily, Acusync Marketing Interns will benefit from the opportunity to begin building work history for the post-graduation resume.
Acusync honors the internship experience as an opportunity to provide mentorship. Our executive leadership is highly invested in the program, and interns get the chance for one-on-one interaction with our Executive Director, Head of Marketing and Accounts Director
General Candidate Requirements
While we are ready to teach, we also want our interns to have a head start on the skills and technologies that will
provide an opportunity for success and higher level learning. Here are some basic requirements to start with:
- Enrolled at an accredited collegiate institution in a Bachelor’s degree program or digital marketing/ web development training program candidates are preferred
- Basic operating knowledge of the following web and desktop applications is required:
- Microsoft Office & Google Applications (Drive, Documents, Sheets, Slides)
- English writing skills are considered as asset
- Communication and work ethic are absolutely essential
Social Media Marketing Intern Job Description
At Acusync, Marketing Interns are encouraged to learn and grow throughout their time with us. Primary responsibilities and opportunities for learning will include:
- Social media content and posting
- Writing and editing for blogs, advertisements and longer form marketing content
- Selection of stock photography
- Photo editing and image creation using Adobe programs
- Training and work inside marketing automation platforms including HubSpot
- Learning and operating other social media marketing software and tools
- Learning and utilizing Linkedin, Facebook, Google, Instagram and other social
media platforms to maximize results
Web Development Intern
- Learn & Assist in writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Learn & Assist in creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Learn & Assist in integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Learn & Assist in gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Learn & Assist in creating and maintaining software documentation.
- Learn & Assist in maintaining, expanding, and scaling sites.
- Keep up to date into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Collaborates with web designers to match intent of visual design.
- Training and work inside popular CMS including WordPress, Shopify, Magento, Laravel, etc.
- Analytics and reporting through systems including Google Analytics
- Learn & Assist in product creation and settings inside ecommerce platforms
Search Engine Optimization Interns
- Learning basic SEO strategies (keyword research, link acquisition, and on-site optimization)
- Understanding Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Identifying and resolving 404 crawl errors and fixing dead links
- Improving meta data across older articles and services
- Various design tasks
- Backlink Creation
- Assist in the daily tasks across our social accounts (namely YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn).
- Competitive analysis for other popular brands in our sector
- Strong interest in online marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with critical thinking skills
- Experience with WordPress and basic HTML is a plus
We expect our Marketing Interns to work out of our Malir offices. Depending on level of experience, Acusync Internship Program is a paid 3-month internship program. Upon completion Interns will receive an Acusync Internship Program Completion Certificate and potentially be given the opportunity to work with Acusync Full Time. To Apply for our internship please email your resume to email@example.com with what role you would prefer, your availability and resume